Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

joe_swiss
Regular

Reged: 10/13/02
IT IS A LIE
      10/27/02 06:18 AM

and here is the proof:

1. he says he HAS NEVER POSTED before (he wrote: "This is my first time posting here so I don't know what to expect. I got this website from my counselor yesterday evening").

Now that is obviously NOT TRUE! In fact this guy posted as Anonymous on 10/17/02 05:56 PM the thread "G-Man answer pleae sir", telling his story (ulcer 2 inches in moth, rash on forhead, even CD4 counts where the same as in "Williams First posting").

So why should i trust a posting which start right on WITH A LIE ?

(here is the older message i am referring to:
http://www.thebody.com/cgi-bin/bbs/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=infected&Number=42020&Search=true&Forum=infected&Words=ulcer inch&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=3months)

2. he says he wants to "help" people in similar positions. The first step to do so is to exchange doctor's addresses via private mail. A very common procedure in mediacal research. But he refuses to do so. This is very untypical for HIV+ people, because they are normally very helpful + generous. If he fears about his privacy he could use an anonymous email account and his doctor would NEVER give away personal data (only the essential medical data!)

3. in his poster to gman he stated: "Should I do a viral culture?" Sounds like an very active patient who tries to be on top of things
But in his last mail he stated "...and they ran a test i think called a P.E.R.T test on me i dont even know where they sent it too" - Why so passive? Why does he just *think* its a PERT test when he was where very aware of PERT testing some weeks ago.

4. in his first post he mentioned positive Wester Blot tests - he did not mention that in his recent post. Why? because it did not fit to his "new strain" story he wants to spread

5. his first post involoving PERT/V.C came 1 week after my posting where i mentioned PERT/V.C.

6. his second post involoving PERT/V.C (where he posted as "William") came 1 week after John posted some info about this topic.

7. his doc would not be so stupid to diagnose him with HIV after a pos PERT test. She would first rules out all other Retroviruses (HepC, HTLV, etc.) He would be aware of that if it would be a true story.

8. he uses the same wording as some posts of "Anonymous". (Anon: i will not say wich words and phrases, to make sure i can identify you in future postings, too)

joe

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Better read Anonymous 10/26/02 02:54 PM
. * IT IS A LIE joe_swiss   10/27/02 06:18 AM
. * Re: IT IS A LIE Anonymous   10/27/02 08:33 AM
. * Re: IT IS A LIE Anonymous   10/27/02 07:50 AM
. * Re: IT IS A LIE joe_swiss   10/27/02 08:04 AM
. * Re: Better read Anonymous   10/27/02 01:14 AM
. * Re: last try joe_swiss   10/26/02 04:23 PM
. * Re: Better read Anonymous   10/26/02 04:19 PM
. * Re: Better read Anonymous   10/26/02 03:37 PM
. * Re: Better read Anonymous   10/26/02 03:50 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2437

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3