Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

notanonymous
Grand Master

Reged: 04/19/02
my last tests for STD's
      10/11/02 02:04 PM

hopefully my last ever! i waited a few weeks extra to rule out any possible second-guessing. i went to a doctor yesterday that is a distant friend of the family and got him to order everything so i can forget about this whole thing although i wouldn't expect any different results from the last time as far as HIV goes.

HIV 1 and 2, third gen. test
HEP B antibody
HEP C antibody
HTLV

i also went to HD to get culture for gon. and chlamydia just to be sure because i read so many people have little to no symptoms. the doctor told me no reason to test for CMV for the same reasons we have all heard before.

it has been well over 6 months since my low-risk exposure and over 9 months since more high-risk exposure, which has really already been ruled out by last tests in june. i'll post back when i get my results. by the way, i'm glad to hear all of my fellow dirty dozens have always tested neg and getting past the HIV thing slowly but surely like myself. i think it is cool that some of us are trying to support chichi when we have had so much trouble believing our negative results. although i know some of us are still trying to figure out what has been going on with our bodies, etc. i posted a couple of links a few threads back about CMV and another condition, maybe one of those things could apply to someone on here. all the best and thanks for reading.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* my last tests for STD's notanonymous 10/11/02 02:04 PM
. * Re: my last tests for STD's confused   10/11/02 10:31 PM
. * Re: my last tests for STD's Anonymous   10/11/02 07:34 PM
. * Re: my last tests for STD's uhohblita   10/11/02 06:26 PM
. * Re: my last tests for STD's Anonymous   10/11/02 04:16 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1488

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3