Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Ws.
Unregistered

OK. What do you think?
      04/13/00 11:27 AM

Ok, I went to an HIV + transvestite prostitute so she can make up me and dress me up like a girl. So we went to a motel room, it was kind of dark there, with few light. So she applied her make stuff (lipstick, mascara, eyeliner and other stuff) and in addition she touched all my face doing that. She then got undressed (not totally, keeping her briefs) and then I got undressed two (not totally, keeping my briefs) Then I got her dress on and then she help me get the wig and then again she touched me and my face. Then I remember that I touched her briefs, for about 2 to 5 seconds and could sense his penis through the briefs for that time. I didnít actually touched directly his penis. Then I got undressed and wash my face very hard actually. Thatís all we did. Knowing then that she was HIV + in fact and since being a prostitute with a very high viral load I started thinking a lot of thinks. What if some blood of her (actually many people always have some cut with a little blood in his fingers, his ears, but didnít notice) got into my face through my eyes or my lips that were very chapped? What if some how she was bleeding an as she touched me some blood got into my body through a cut I didnít notice or my eyes or chapped lips? Then I also thought, we guys even without being masturbating when we get excited got some precum and that precum many times pass through the briefs, so what if when I touched her briefs some how some of that precum got into her briefs and when I touched her briefs some of that precum got into my finger and my finger had a cut I didnít notice or I touched my face (my eyes, my lips or another part of my body) with that finger within seconds? (I donít remember exactly what I did) But what if, what if? It was dark. What if when I washed my face very hard, my lips got even chappier and then I touched my lips or my broken eyes with the hand that I touched the briefs and some precum got into the hand? Again, it was dark. So, as I said, it was all we did. As you see technically we didnít had any kind of traditional sex. Some people may see, like the hotlines in my country, come on its impossible, come on forget it. But the thing that she is ACTUALLY HIV + hasnít let me sleep. If always think of what if, what if. This happened in mid October. I remember not feeling very well in October (but I didnít had high fever, nor extreme fatigue or rashes) At late December (almost 2 months after the situation) I remember not feeling very well and it was like having a slight cold and I felt some joint pains. Ok, then I remember than by beginning-mid January (almost 3 months after the situation) my tonsils got infected with pus and I didnít feel very good, I got a diarreah for about 2-3 days (but maybe because of the many pills I took) but then again I didnít got any high fever, I got a sore throath and pain when swallowing because of my infected tonsils. Then I went to a doctor, he gave some antibiotics and the pain went away by three days. Ok. He checked me and didnít felt any swollen lymph node (at least not in my arms, or in my neck) Another doctor checked me and didnít felt any swollen lymph nodes neither. I have checked my body but havenít sensed any swollen lymph node in my groin or armpit, tough sometimes I feel some pain on that areas but I try to sense any swollen lymph node but I donít feel it. Strange, I feel some light pain but didnít feel any. Ok, I got a general blood count at three months, its show a normal total white blood cells counts, but with low lymphocytes (20 of a minimum of 24) and high neutrophlis (75 of a maximum of 70) even tough my doctors told me what counts is the total count. Ok, I also got some throid exams that read the levels in my blood of T3 and T4 (donít know what it is and if T4 is the same as CD4) both T3 and T4 was normal. Ok, so I got tested with an ELISA at 3 months (12 months) and it was negative. Almost like 3 months after the situation and till now, like 6 months after the situation I have this terrible POST NASAL DRIP, I have never had before. Its like having a lot of mucus on your throath that you cant spit or take away, it has lasted for more than 3 months and I sometimes got some headaches, sometimes sore throat and pain in my face. I donít feel bad, I donít have fever, never have had any kind of rash, but this mucus all in my face. I have taken antibiotics, but the mucus still there. Got some nasal spray and pills but the mucus and pain because of the mucus in my face still there. I got nervous of this post nasal drip. Then because I thought that in the lab they used the same blood sample to do the general blood test and ELISA (tough doctors says it doesnít matter at all) I got another ELISA test at almost 4.5 months (16-18 weeks) after the situation in another lab and the results were negative. Ok. Now its almost like 6 months after the situation, I still have this terrible post nasal drip (mucus) and sometimes headaches and pain in the ear that I have never had before. I had a sinusitis exam it was negative. Doctor found I have an allergic cyst that most probably but donít know its causing the mucus (post nasal drip) but I havenít remembered being allergic at all. So I donít know if the hiv infection can cause a post nasal drip (even this early and even testing negative) and can cause an increased in allergies and a extraproduction of mucus, as I have read some hiv infected people say they got post nasal drip almost since being infected (coincidence, I donít know) So this is my situation. I cant sleep, this mucus its always there and not gone. I always got toughts because she is HIV + indeed. People told me in my country 3 months is definitive, at testing negative still at almost 4.5 months (like 16-18 weeks) after the situation makes it even more unlikely. But what do you people think about all my situation, the symptoms, the tests I took, the risk. Please I would really like to hear you. Thanks.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* OK. What do you think? Ws. 04/13/00 11:27 AM
. * Re: OK. What do you think? WebSupport   04/13/00 11:27 AM
. * Re: OK. What do you think? DUDE   04/14/00 11:39 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2217

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threadsô 6.2.3