Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

need comment
Unregistered

knowledgable please read
      04/13/00 11:03 AM

Hey i got to say u have a great forum here,one question for anyone who has great knowledge of this......ok me and a friend of mine were receiving oral sex from the same women at the same time without protection,i mean not at the exact same time but she would perform it on him and like 2 minutes later on me.The question is can hiv be transmitted easily this way.I know you guys will say just go get tested,and i understand that i just want some knowledgeable people to comment on me,i also have been having sex w/this girl i have been in love with.she swears she has only slept with me.we usually use protection but the condom has broke a couple of times,our sexual relationship has going on for almost 5 years now on and off.The other situation with that girl and my friend was just a total f*ck up i guess,sorry for the language.That happened like almost 9 months ago.Here is the weird thing i have never worried about having hiv in the past,i guess when u read some of this sh*t it can drive you up the wall huh?I haven't been seriously sick for the last three years ie:no fever,no swollen glands ect. But then once i started reading this stuff online i seriously think i went crazy,i started noticing my coated tongue,i started feeling my lymph nodes,that is about it.That is my story,sorry so long,but whoever read it and commenetd thank you very much,god bless all of you.One more thing i see a lot of people on here say it really isn't that easy to contract hiv,what do you mean by this?That is the only sexual encounters i have had all my life,i usually like to be safe...Thanks again!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* knowledgable please read need comment 04/13/00 11:03 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 852

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3