Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Richard
Unregistered

Re: Skin Turns Red, Is This Normal?
      02/12/02 06:26 AM

Dear Paul,

WAKE UP, AND WAKE UP QUICKLY. You are going to drive yourself crazy completely and than you will not be good to anybody and worst to yourself "Even" and I say Even again if you are HIV.

I don;t beleive for one second you are what you have explained and wrote to me. Don't punish yourself that much and please I beg you find the therapist IMMEDIATELY!!! Go and do all the test possible to proove yourself you have nothing to worry, Spend all the money you have on those tests and therapist it will be worth it - I am doing it myself - so I am suggesting you what I think it is right thing to do.

Don't you understand it is impossible to get HIV with oral sex. How many times you need to hear that. Do you think you are the only one to happened that way? Do you think you will make HIV history? Do you think you are in last stage of AIDS? Do you think that everything that is happening now to you, is related to HIV? Do you think when you go to toillet it is different than before so it is HIV? Do you think all people around you know that you already have AIDS? Are you avoiding your friends because of it? Are you avoiding your daily life becaus eof it?

If the answer to any of those question is YES, you need a big help, and get it fast. I was avoiding all these above issues and now I am paying the price - I now have to see therapist once a week - and I think it is not enough, and now I have to wait weeks and months to get better.

And when I think of all those things, I would rather have HIV and be mentaly healthy, than have HIV and be mentaly staffed.

I am sorry that I had to speak to you like this - but I am only trying to help and sometimes it appears to me that one has to be harsh to wake you up.

So, my message to you is again WAKE UP - and without any thought make an appointment to therapist immediately - I was avoiding for days, and weeks. I wish I went to therapist when it was first suggested to me - I would be already better off.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Skin Turns Red, Is This Normal? PaulB 02/11/02 09:06 PM
. * Re: Skin Turns Red, Is This Normal? Anonymous   02/12/02 12:54 PM
. * Re: Skin Turns Red, Is This Normal? Richard   02/12/02 06:26 AM
. * Re: Skin Turns Red, Is This Normal? PaulB   02/12/02 07:10 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1529

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3