Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!!
      03/29/14 12:43 PM

I don't know why I want to waste my time, but, crabman ... your attack earlier on in this thread towards me (and others from other threads I have read too) because I was having a "chat" via this thread to our poster lacks consideration and professionalism (since you "claim" to be some risk assessment professional) ...again to open the lines of communication might not help this specific poster, but through the concerns expressed MAYBE will help someone trying to learn their situation but are to afraid to submit a post.

Our poster here made some valid inquiries, searching some definite answers, bringing to light some situations that with conversations could set minds at ease and educate. At NO time was there any judging of people or actions aside from commenting on the "guy who thinks HIV does not exist", our poster even noted, that scared him that someone would think that! There was NO scaring people, enabling unfounded fears, just conversation!

When someone posts on an open forum like this, keep in mind crabman, it is not only for the poster, but for people reading. If you are dealing with the person one on one in some clinic then okay I can see your point of view ... but commenting "you had PROTECTED sex, what's your problem" ... without elaborating, just may have created a lot more worry for someone to scared to come onto this forum to ask questions, now who's enabling a person's unfounded fears?

So keep in mind, attacks on people and accusations is not being helpful, there is a very large audience we're dealing with here and sometimes we have to be catering to the person in their home terrified, searching the web for answers and has come to this website seeking reassurance or even courage to come online and share their journey!

This is the last I am going to comment on this situation with crabman (as I didn't think this was an argument starting) and hope that EVERYONE no matter what their situation is at home, don't be afraid to ask, to be afraid to share, if you have fears it's okay, we might not have all the answers on here, we are not Doctors after all, just people living with, coping with, and trying to learn from each others journey ... and to know that we are not alone with HIV!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Uthervers 03/18/14 11:42 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Dunkel   03/23/14 12:21 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Uthervers   03/24/14 10:31 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! anotherday   03/22/14 12:21 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! crabmanModerator   03/22/14 09:04 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! anotherday   03/23/14 03:31 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Uthervers   03/24/14 10:50 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! anotherday   03/26/14 10:29 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! crabmanModerator   03/27/14 09:56 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! anotherday   03/29/14 12:43 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Uthervers   04/22/14 10:19 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! aliceland   03/19/14 05:05 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! crabmanModerator   03/18/14 08:26 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! riverprincessModerator   03/19/14 08:46 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2943

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3