Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!!
      03/22/14 09:04 PM

"First suggestion, don't touch "Mr. Invincible" with a ten foot pole again, anyone that lives life thinking there is no HIV or that he could never get it with how he lives, it will happen! :

Which is why the fact the original poster actually had PROTECTED sex is a huge plus in his favor. That's the very reason millions is spent in HIV education to educate people to use condoms to protect from HIV as this poster did. I spent years as an HIV risk assessment counselor teaching about condoms and safer sex. I guess that just doesn't matter does it? Better to scare the F*uck out of everyone for no good reason. Certainly easier than taking the time to actually taking the time to analyze the risk involved. You're doing a great job at just scaring people and being judgmental about who people hook up with. AGAIN it doesn't matter the 'who'. It matter the what activities are involve and how. Perhaps someday you might just learn about the disease you live with. An informed patient will survive. Try it, you just might live. Been working pretty well for me this last 18 years.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Uthervers 03/18/14 11:42 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Dunkel   03/23/14 12:21 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Uthervers   03/24/14 10:31 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! anotherday   03/22/14 12:21 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! crabmanModerator   03/22/14 09:04 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! anotherday   03/23/14 03:31 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Uthervers   03/24/14 10:50 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! anotherday   03/26/14 10:29 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! crabmanModerator   03/27/14 09:56 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! anotherday   03/29/14 12:43 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Uthervers   04/22/14 10:19 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! aliceland   03/19/14 05:05 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! crabmanModerator   03/18/14 08:26 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! riverprincessModerator   03/19/14 08:46 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3555

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3