Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Uthervers

Reged: 03/18/14
Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!!
      03/18/14 11:42 AM

7 weeks ago I had PROTECTED sex with a guy who then ejaculated outside. I was sitting on top of him and he ejaculated on my back and butt cheeks, with no way for me to be sure whether or not his cum ever got anywhere near my anus (which had some cuts and soars after anal sex). I rubbed it off right after and I went to shower. On my 5 week after the event I felt feverish. I was right after a long flight and I was fighting jet leg. I started to read the web and fever was the very first and most common symptom I read about so I panicked and didn't sleep that night having a fever up to 99.5! The next day I got kind of diarrhea - it wasn't running but it occurred often, I went to the toiled that day 4 times (usually it's 1 time in 2 days) and a fever up to 98.9. I had these symptom for 3 days, then I went to the doctor's and she prescribed me with anti-diarrhea meds. That very next day I kind of calmed down and all the symptoms were gone for 2 weeks. A few days ago (it's my 7th week) while in the shower I noticed a little pain in my armpit and panicked right away fearing it was my lymph node. Ever since I'm trying and touching all my lymph nodes and now I can confirm I can feel 2 nodes in the neck and 1 node on my groin. I'm back to panicking and being terrified! I tested negative that 5th week, and will test in a week to mark my 2 month. To add to that, when I first developed symptoms I contacted the guy to ask about his status and guess what he said he DOESNT believe in HIV, and he thinks it's the biggest BS ever made up to scare people and earn money on the anti virus meds! This scared me even more and now i cant think of anything but my lymph nodes and a little fever being the first and most spread symptoms of the early infection!! I need someone to calm me down!!! it affects my sleep and my concentration!! im really tired!

I wanted to ask whether it's common to have sort of a break in between symptom? My doctor examined my neck nodes when I first went to see her and she didn't see/feel anything.. they didn't bother me until now when I cant stop thinking about them and touch them every single minute(

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Uthervers 03/18/14 11:42 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Dunkel   03/23/14 12:21 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Uthervers   03/24/14 10:31 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! anotherday   03/22/14 12:21 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! crabmanModerator   03/22/14 09:04 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! anotherday   03/23/14 03:31 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Uthervers   03/24/14 10:50 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! anotherday   03/26/14 10:29 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! crabmanModerator   03/27/14 09:56 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! anotherday   03/29/14 12:43 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! Uthervers   04/22/14 10:19 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! aliceland   03/19/14 05:05 AM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! crabmanModerator   03/18/14 08:26 PM
. * Re: Worried after sex with a guy who doesn't believe in HIV!! riverprincessModerator   03/19/14 08:46 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2809

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3