Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

sickofitall
New User

Reged: 07/20/13
Re: Here's the update you will want to read
      10/14/13 08:21 PM

You're not hiv positive then... Trust me when I say I was so convinced I doubted 3 different doctors and thought they were crazy. I was so wrapped up in all that was going on NOBODY could've changed my mind... I have had numerous PMs asking what my symptoms were... I will post them here so IF THERE IS ANY DOUBT...

it all started with an insane sore throat at week 2 of exposure... Followed by "knots" (or lumps under the skin) behind my neck, under my arms, under my jaw, down my left side, and in between my legs. And they were PAINFUL (Lymph nodes) Night sweats so bad I had to get up and change my sheets, joint pains so bad that my butt bone hurt bad enough one night I couldn't stand out of my car (joint pain was mostly there, wrists, elbows, and hips)... Body aches like I had never experienced before in my life (mostly my back and legs) On and off fevers... a rash that appeared on my forehead and neck (purplish red in color)... I was so fatigued I was sleeping 17 hours a day. Calling into work because I was too sick to come... EXPLOSIVE diarrhea... SUPER SICK.

Anxiety.... That was all that was wrong with me... Just plain old fashion crazy.... I got put on Prozac and not a single lymph node has hurt since week 4 of anxiety meds. So to all of you reading... I have read enough about HIV/ AIDS I could probably teach a class on it....what I learned is STAY OFF THE INTERNET!! I believe thats what added fuel to the fire... SO... Get your tests... BELIEVE your tests... And move on. Thank you for your time... I'm stepping off my soapbox... Be blessed!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Here's the update you will want to read sickofitall 10/06/13 12:42 PM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read GlassHalfFull   11/18/13 10:18 AM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read Bang2014   10/06/13 12:54 PM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read sickofitall   10/06/13 01:42 PM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read Bang2014   10/06/13 02:45 PM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read sickofitall   10/14/13 08:21 PM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read Bang2014   10/16/13 12:04 PM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read sickofitall   10/17/13 04:57 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2583

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3