Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

sickofitall

Reged: 07/20/13
Here's the update you will want to read
      10/06/13 12:42 PM

This is for the people that are worried:

On June 5th I slept with a man unprotected that was pos... Found out later and went through every single symptom in the book.... The night sweats... The achy joints... Muscle pains... Swollen lymph nodes... Flu like symptoms... YOU NAME IT...I HAD IT. I had suffered from fatigue so bad I could not stay awake while eating my dinner. The "sickness" effected my work... My life... At 3 months 2 weeks I went into the ER and with my throat still hurting and explained to the ER nurse what was up. They ran all kinds of blood work on me. After the doctor brought back my labs she explained I DID NOT HAVE HIV (Now.... Prior to this I had 4 test ran... All neg). She said "I usually don't prescribe anxiety mess through the ER... But honey...YOU NEED THEM." She also explained that lack of rest, anxiety, and a plethora of other things can bring on CFS and FIBRO MYALGIA. So... Get some rest and STAY OFF THE INTERNET!!!! After 3 weeks of complete radio silence (no googling, no web md, no the body.com, Facebook, or anything else)... I'm cured. Maybe it was the Prozac... Or the complete peace of mind of a doctor sitting down to explain thing to me... Idk.... But either way... I'm better. So to all of you reading this and worried... I posted this for you. I'm not saying dont get tested... What I'm saying is get tested and move on with your life. Have a great day... And god bless.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Here's the update you will want to read sickofitall 10/06/13 12:42 PM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read GlassHalfFull   11/18/13 10:18 AM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read Bang2014   10/06/13 12:54 PM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read sickofitall   10/06/13 01:42 PM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read Bang2014   10/06/13 02:45 PM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read sickofitall   10/14/13 08:21 PM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read Bang2014   10/16/13 12:04 PM
. * Re: Here's the update you will want to read sickofitall   10/17/13 04:57 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2077

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3