Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Mcity1
New User

Reged: 06/14/13
Devastated and just gona move on
      10/04/13 07:54 AM

The link below is my story of events, but in April this year so now having reused a condom that was not a huge problem until i decided to get rid of it since it became so dry and carried on without it, so just yesteday the second gal of whom i had trusted and had took out the condom briefly just simply confessed that shes been hiv positive for two years, so now my health has deteriorated since i posted my previous post and funny part is that i tested negative beyond 3 months even though the symptoms are worse lately an unbearable to an extend of which i just feel like quiting my Job but now with her revelations its kinda very very hard to say im HIV negative smewhere down along the line its going to say positive its inevitable ive never been so sick in my life before its too painful i do not mean to scare worried well as i also was a worried well and eventually too the experts advise and lived just normally though i always knew smething is terribly wrong so to have discovere such news from her is just a daunting task. well her Test since in South Africa you can Test at almost every corner of the country i went alone and she went to her nearest and she just simply lied about her result or never went as for her symptoms she just simply said she faked it she new exactly she was infecting me so yes good luck to everyone

http://www.thebody.com/cgi-bin/bbs/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=infected&Number=272535

Edited by Mcity1 (10/04/13 08:04 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Devastated and just gona move on Mcity1 10/04/13 07:54 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 661

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3