Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: spit on eyes and mouth with saliva and black colour blood by an organophosphate poisoning patient
      08/20/13 05:54 PM

Btw I say all that because without having been there from your description it doesn't even sound like blood, but bile. Which would be black in color, probably grainy and thick like spit. It would also explain why it was coming out black at both ends. Usually a bleed that severe would have bright red come out one end or the other.

If it was bile, because even you are unsure, it would be consistent with the type of poisoning you said it was. Long term exposure in low doses does slowly shut down the organs. A potent high dose would cause paralysis and affixation very rapidly to rapidly to have dried old blood that severe.

Just going by what you described. That said no one here knows the risk for bile in the eye as far as HIV is concerned. Too many factors play into this. If you can go talk to the er head or the dr that admitted the patient. If you can't for any reason find a dr who you can talk to.

If it was everything you say you still need to talk to a dr. They are the ones who can help you right now not us.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* spit on eyes and mouth with saliva and black colour blood by an organophosphate poisoning patient drsumit 08/20/13 03:26 PM
. * Re: spit on eyes and mouth with saliva and black colour blood by an organophosphate poisoning patient kicker   08/20/13 04:31 PM
. * Re: spit on eyes and mouth with saliva and black colour blood by an organophosphate poisoning patient kicker   08/20/13 05:54 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2604

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3