Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

vaibhav87

Reged: 08/10/13
Can symptoms of HIV arise in 8-9 days of a risky activity?
      08/10/13 06:57 PM

I had unportected oral sex 10 days ago. I become conscious during the process, and i asked her to stop within a minute of the act. I understand that the risk of HIV from insertive oral sex is very low. However after 8 days of the act, i had a sore throat. I am having a dry mouth, there is a small white bruise on the side of my tongue. The corners of my lips are also not felling well. My question is that would these symptoms be classified as symptoms of hiv? can they come as soon as 8-10 days of the infection? is the dryness of my mouth just because of anxiety / acidity? Are these symptoms of any other STD? Waiting 3 months for a test seems very hard in these anxious moments. Would you suggest i take a RNA test?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Can symptoms of HIV arise in 8-9 days of a risky activity? vaibhav87 08/10/13 06:57 PM
. * Re: Can symptoms of HIV arise in 8-9 days of a risky activity? vaibhav87   08/10/13 07:58 PM
. * Re: Can symptoms of HIV arise in 8-9 days of a risky activity? BigRiji   08/11/13 06:13 AM
. * Re: Can symptoms of HIV arise in 8-9 days of a risky activity? vaibhav87   08/11/13 09:32 AM
. * Re: Can symptoms of HIV arise in 8-9 days of a risky activity? kicker   08/11/13 11:25 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2375

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3