Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Does medication make you feel normal?
      06/30/13 11:04 AM

Timmy, did you ever hear the story of the "boy who cried wolf" ... I am just going to throw something out here as an observation, I see several "usernames", come and go on here but each use so much of the same wording in their posts. Words like "exposure with a CSW" or "maintaining weight" or on and on, very techincal, dry terminology almost directly off of some websites ... and all of it near legal jargon to skirt the issue instead of coming right to the point.
Meds for whatever ailment ... HIV, cold, pain in the butt ... can all return a person so a certain degree of normal, their normal! If you are trying to "skirt the issue", again, test, test, test! GO TO A DOCTOR ... get tested and decide on meds then.
We know you are going to come back with all this "post positve exposure", measuring everything by the day since you were exposed ... we've read it already, read back on some previous posts in this catagory, all the answers are there.
This "crying wolf" is stealing valuable time from someone who might really need to be asking some serious questions!!! I hate to be blunt like this but if you look at alot of the posts in this portion of the forum "am i infected", in the last couple months, you'll find alot worded exactly as you are begining to word this thread you started, your answers are there!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Does medication make you feel normal? Timmy 06/29/13 04:11 AM
. * Re: Does medication make you feel normal? crabmanModerator   06/29/13 06:12 AM
. * Re: Does medication make you feel normal? Timmy   06/29/13 10:24 AM
. * Re: Does medication make you feel normal? riverprincessModerator   06/29/13 11:29 AM
. * Re: Does medication make you feel normal? Timmy   06/29/13 12:34 PM
. * Re: Does medication make you feel normal? riverprincessModerator   06/30/13 09:24 AM
. * Re: Does medication make you feel normal? Timmy   06/30/13 10:49 AM
. * Re: Does medication make you feel normal? crabmanModerator   07/01/13 07:23 PM
. * Re: Does medication make you feel normal? anotherday   06/30/13 11:04 AM
. * Re: Does medication make you feel normal? Timmy   06/30/13 04:14 PM
. * Re: Does medication make you feel normal? riverprincessModerator   06/30/13 05:36 PM
. * Re: Does medication make you feel normal? Timmy   06/30/13 09:34 PM
. * Re: Does medication make you feel normal? kicker   06/30/13 09:44 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1782

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3