Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

ashleys88

Reged: 06/25/13
Worried dancer
      06/25/13 10:46 PM

Hey

first time on here in the forums...anyways, I am a private party dancer. This weekend I danced with a new girl...that use to work for the agency I worked with then took some time off. She is now back so she and I did 3 parties. When we were picked up to go to the party she announced "TMI but i just started my period"
greaaaat.

I DIDNT THINK ANYTHING OF IT, cause the other girls i dance with i know personally and she seems like a great girl.
(we do not do toy shows) Anyways....my boss guy laid me on the ground so the boys could put money on me...and there was a 20 dollar bill on my mouth...Again I thought nothing of it.

She picked it up with her vagina...and then when i got home i remembered she was on her period...she had a tampon in with the string cut off....

Am I at risk for HIV???

Im really worried...my bf thinks im just paranoid.

I talked to my boss about it and he said shes a really clean girl...and i also talked to her...telling her I wanted her to feel comfortable around me and let her know i get tested every few months...cause im a safe person...she told me she gets tested once a year but hasnt yet this year for stds/ hiv.

so the question is...am i at risk cause she sat on my face with her cooter while she was on her period with a tampon in? I do not think i got in contact with any fluids or blood...but please if you have anything that will give me a better idea and peace of mind with what im dealing with

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Worried dancer ashleys88 06/25/13 10:46 PM
. * Re: Worried dancer ashleys88   06/26/13 03:03 PM
. * Re: Worried dancer riverprincessModerator   06/26/13 10:04 AM
. * Re: Worried dancer crabmanModerator   06/26/13 07:34 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 736

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3