Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

timothytibo

Reged: 06/04/13
Did I get HIV infected orally?
      06/04/13 02:02 AM

About one and a half ago I had a sexual encounter with a sex worker. I kissed her lips (no tongue), licked her breasts, licked her outer vagina (vulva) which was dry no fluids then inserted my finger for a brief moment (no cuts or bruises were on my finger). I then proceed to having sex with a condom, when done she took it off, i took toilet paper and wiped the tip of my penis. Two days later i started feeling tired which i thought was from the ''sexercise'' and had a little pimple/blister in my inner lip, i bit it and a salty fluid came out. Two weeks later i started having a servere headache which kept me in bet all day. it went away then i started having joint pains as i'm getting a cold, at night i started sweating. this continued till i went to the pharmacy to get some meds. the advisor there said i was short of vitamin B and gave me two tabs (vitamin and anti inflamatory ones). It has been one and a half months now and i get recurring headaches, joints ache, feverlike sensation on my skin. My body no longer feels the same. I've been worried sick, thinking at night to the point of crying. Have i been infected with HIV?. Has my life just hit a twist of fate? If these symptoms are not HIV related i'd be pleased. thanks

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Did I get HIV infected orally? timothytibo 06/04/13 02:02 AM
. * Re: Did I get HIV infected orally? riverprincessModerator   06/04/13 09:13 AM
. * Re: Did I get HIV infected orally? timothytibo   06/04/13 09:29 PM
. * Re: Did I get HIV infected orally? riverprincessModerator   06/06/13 10:03 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1257

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3