Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

blacks988

Reged: 05/19/13
Possible HIV exposure or not...
      05/19/13 08:08 PM

Ok here goes...

I gave head to a man, and he came in my mouth and i swallowed almost immediately... From what i could read is that this poses no threat what so ever concerning HIV doubled with the fact that since HIV appeared in the 80's there have been 166 cases of HIV in my country out of which 66 people are now deceased, so that leaves to about 100 official positive cases so i guess statistically i am out of the forest...

BUT the little evil gnomes in my head started working overtime and I have a few questions to ask

The man that I blowed is of unknown HIV status, he said he is negative but for the sake of argument lets say he is positive.

1 - At the time of the encounter and many many years before I have had a white geography tongue, lets say it's oral thrush, maybe it isn't and could be due to the fact I am a smoker. Does that factor in the possibility that I could catch the little bugger?

2 - A few days after the encounter i noticed a little, very little growth on my tongue, painless and bloodless, but it was there poking me in the eye. Could it be that, you know

3 - I have an incredible un-rational or perhaps rational fear of dentists, it's like a phobia or something, so as a result to that i have several rotten teeth in my mouth that I have refused to fix over the years, there are 2 completely abscessed but they are bloodless, i have never noticed any blood coming out of them.

4 - Coinfection, I've been reading about that on the internet but couldn't quite understand it, could it be that my little growth on my tongue is say a painless syphilis thingie and what are the chances i catch the bugger in that situation?

5 - I called a testing clinic and I am going there next week which should be about 6 weeks after the encounter, how accurate would a result be after 6 weeks with a rapid blood test. The nice lady that works there said the results are given in 10 mins, so that gives some input i hope on the type of test they will do. She said it's the newest kind or something.

Thank you very much

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Possible HIV exposure or not... blacks988 05/19/13 08:08 PM
. * Re: Possible HIV exposure or not... ashler1977   05/20/13 06:23 PM
. * Re: Possible HIV exposure or not... blacks988   05/21/13 04:30 AM
. * Re: Possible HIV exposure or not... anotherday   05/21/13 05:00 PM
. * Re: Possible HIV exposure or not... ashler1977   05/21/13 02:57 PM
. * Re: Possible HIV exposure or not... kicker   05/21/13 03:54 PM
. * Re: Possible HIV exposure or not... ashler1977   05/21/13 04:15 PM
. * Re: Possible HIV exposure or not... kicker   05/21/13 05:11 PM
. * Re: Possible HIV exposure or not... ashler1977   05/21/13 04:06 PM
. * Re: Possible HIV exposure or not... crabmanModerator   05/21/13 08:46 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2247

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3