Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

hi_jack_jack

Reged: 05/01/13
what's the probability?
      05/02/13 01:28 PM

Hi... I am new to this... the forum and the whole HiV stuff... I'll telll you a bit of my story. I am 27 years old, I'm gay and i have been with a guy for about 7 months. During the last month we started having some problems, last week I decided to finish our relationship, thing is when I asked for an explanation of his behavior, he told me "I'm gonna die" just like that... (yeah I know too much drama)... obviously I immediately thought of HIV, specially cause we have been having risky sex... I was in shock cause he hide it from me all this time... thus exposing me... after the weekend, we went to have me tested... I was convinced I'd get a positive result... but no, I got it neg, but I will have to wait for a couple of months to really know if he didn't infect me cause the last time we had sex was like 3 weeks ago. Now my question, what are the chances I get a positive result? I mean I know from the test that was negative that at least until march mid march I was negative... after that date we have had sex like 2 other times... what would be the chance in those two times I got infected? He told me his viral load is undetectable I don't know if that helps... plus I've read how being circumcised and being a top reduced the risks... what would you think? I know there's no way to know until i get tested again, but in your own experience? Thank you for reading (and answering) and for keeping this wonderful forum/site really...

I have been a bit paranoid cause I've read of how the virus produces an acute "whatever" 15 days to 3 months after the infection... I've been checking my temperature :/ and I don't know... is it possible to tell if i have been infected just byy signs like fever, ganglion swelling, etc? I'm so confused right now in every sense.

Edited by hi_jack_jack (05/05/13 06:27 PM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* what's the probability? hi_jack_jack 05/02/13 01:28 PM
. * Re: what's the probability? crabmanModerator   05/02/13 03:45 PM
. * Re: what's the probability? hi_jack_jack   05/05/13 06:15 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1466

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3