Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Alejandro1987

Reged: 04/05/13
Could I be infected I think I AM :(
      04/27/13 07:19 AM

Well Here's my story I had bareback sex with a POZ male being me as the Top. That was on March 16...

First Week: Suddenly after 5 days i felt nausea and vomit. My appetite was zero. Took an Elisa at 20 th day Negative....

Second Week: High Blood Pressure, Dry Mouth, Excessive perspiration (Felt always thirsty). Nausea and Vomit disappear but now felt like less energy. Like not being me.....

Third Week: 2 Days of very mild sweats at night. Blood pressure and perspiration disappeared ad well as dry mouth. Loss of appetite. Felt with less Energy. Got Trush and geographic Tongue. Took and Elisa and Rapid Blood test and Negative.

Fourth Werk: Days feeling better, days feeling awful.¿ wtf ?.
Still poor appetite but not weight loss. Now problems sleeping at night. Interrupted slept. . Trush disappeared. Took and Elisa and Negative.

Week Five: Days good and days Bad. Still problems with sleep but in less frequency. Nausea 1 day. Loss of appetite. Burning sensation on chest for 15 min. Took and Elisa 37 days after exposure and negative.

I'll take and Elisa next week.

If these symptoms where HIV related why i am not seronverted? Having general malayse since day 5? I have read that symptoms come all and go at once?.

Feel very very sad because i don't know what i have ....

Discardes Hep A, B and C. CMV and Epsten Barr.

I have read ta 90 % serconvert at 4 weeks.

95 % at 6 weeks. Then the if the result is negative is highly unlikely to change...

I feel sad because i do not know what i have and haven't experienced the common ARS symptoms. Fever, Swollen Lymphs, Rash, Artralgia, Headache, Night Sweats.

But I know my body. After that sex i never have felt the same way. I just want to return to my life

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Could I be infected I think I AM :( Alejandro1987 04/27/13 07:19 AM
. * Re: Could I be infected I think I AM :( crabmanModerator   04/27/13 07:27 AM
. * Re: Could I be infected I think I AM :( Alejandro1987   05/02/13 05:48 PM
. * Re: Could I be infected I think I AM :( crabmanModerator   05/02/13 06:20 PM
. * Re: Could I be infected I think I AM :( Alejandro1987   05/03/13 07:52 PM
. * Re: Could I be infected I think I AM :( crabmanModerator   05/04/13 08:18 AM
. * Re: Could I be infected I think I AM :( Alejandro1987   04/27/13 03:10 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2969

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3