Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

johnson147

Reged: 10/20/12
Re: Rare occasion, no antibodies? Please answer
      04/23/13 03:05 AM

I pray that that hooker wasn't HIV positive and your symptoms are caused by something other than HIV.I stayed far away from hookers but im not judging u. My exposure was with a lady that my friend met off a dating site.So i met her thrue my friend we all hung out one night and i ended up getting her number we talked a few days she seemed like a regular girl. On june15th 2012 we ended up having sex and it was unprotected because i didn't have a chance to buy condoms i asked her if she had condoms she said no and the next morning i found that to be a lie because she had condoms on her dresser smh i know right. 2 weeks after i had sex with her i started having symptoms a sore throat,dehydration,headache,muscleache,fever need i say more (etc.. all the symptoms they said u would have. I decided to ask her about the situation and see if we can go get checked out together but i noticed she was tryna avoid me all of a sudden when i finally got her to hear me out she basically in so many words told me she was positive and i also found out she was positive from her family she said if i try and report her she would just say i raped her. I tested out to 3 months and 6 months my last test was march 1st 2013 a blood draw rapid test it was negative and o yeah im also non circumsized so that made my chance greater im gonna test again today and if its negative thats what im gonna go with im tired of stressing i been depressed and out of it for over 8 months lost my job and investments due to not being capable to focus on anything else but this HIV situation. personally i think the transmission from female to male is tricky that need to be studied more and if thers any male out ther that was infected by a female and got a poz result come foward give some insight your in a position to help us worried wells.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Rare occasion, no antibodies? Please answer ImmuneFail 04/23/13 01:42 AM
. * Re: Rare occasion, no antibodies? Please answer ImmuneFail   04/30/13 11:56 PM
. * Re: Rare occasion, no antibodies? Please answer johnson147   04/23/13 03:05 AM
. * Re: Rare occasion, no antibodies? Please answer crabmanModerator   04/23/13 08:20 AM
. * Re: Rare occasion, no antibodies? Please answer ImmuneFail   05/25/13 12:19 AM
. * Re: Rare occasion, no antibodies? Please answer kicker   05/25/13 07:23 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5741

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3