Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

OHSHIT
New User

Reged: 04/11/13
possible Infection,from vaginal fludi. SOOO SCARED please anwser
      04/11/13 03:43 PM

Hello, dont know if my earlier post actually came through.

I am 16 years old and was a virgin till New years eve of 2013, so exaclty 3 months and 11 days ago.
I was in a hotel where the new years eve party was celebrated where I met a just turned 15 year old girl. I took her back to my room and after talking a bit we had sex. In the beginning I had problems with putting on my condom but she insisted on me wearing one she also didnt want to give me a blowjob, apparently because of her braces. Despite that she was very "slutty", pardon my language, as it took me less than a minute to tell her to have sex with me.

Now, the part that worries me. Before having sex I fingered her for quite a long time. I spat multiple times on my hand, with which I was fingering her, in order to make her more "wet". As she was obviously also wet downthere I had vaginal fluid on my hands. So when I spat on my hand my mouth could have touched my hand and thus her vaginal fluid, and her vaginal fluid could have thus entered my mouth.

Exactly 3 months after this, so last monday, I got ill, I only slept 5 hours than night, I had a pain when moving my eyes, and had a mild headache. I also had very low fever which I didnt notice until I measured it, 38 degrees celcius. This got a bit worse on wednesday, but I didnt need to lie in my bed. I also only slept like 5 hours that night and slept around 6 hours in the weekdays since last monday and 10 hours on the weekend. On the weekend I felt totally normal, till this tuesday, when I went running, it was quite cold outside plus windy, like 9 degrees celcius, and immediatly after I jogged I noticed that my lymph nodes under my jaw where hurting a bid and swelling, and it hurts to swallowing. They are now swelled and hurt a bit, I also measured and I have a fever again very low, and I actually dont notice that fever.

Do you think there are chances that I got HIV?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* possible Infection,from vaginal fludi. SOOO SCARED please anwser OHSHIT 04/11/13 03:43 PM
. * Re: possible Infection,from vaginal fludi. SOOO SCARED please anwser kicker   04/11/13 05:15 PM
. * Re: possible Infection,from vaginal fludi. SOOO SCARED please anwser OHSHIT   04/11/13 05:24 PM
. * Re: possible Infection,from vaginal fludi. SOOO SCARED please anwser crabmanModerator   04/11/13 06:04 PM
. * Re: possible Infection,from vaginal fludi. SOOO SCARED please anwser OHSHIT   04/12/13 10:03 AM
. * Re: possible Infection,from vaginal fludi. SOOO SCARED please anwser OHSHIT   04/12/13 09:55 AM
. * Re: possible Infection,from vaginal fludi. SOOO SCARED please anwser kicker   04/11/13 05:29 PM
. * Re: possible Infection,from vaginal fludi. SOOO SCARED please anwser OHSHIT   04/12/13 04:25 PM
. * Re: possible Infection,from vaginal fludi. SOOO SCARED please anwser riverprincessModerator   04/11/13 07:41 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4065

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3