Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

hooper01
New User

Reged: 04/06/13
Curious
      04/06/13 12:55 AM

Hello,
I am freshly 22 (female) and also a college student. I met a guy online only thinking that I would sext and send nude pictures. After some time I decided that I wanted to meet up with him because he kept asking about meeting up with me. We decided to have sex but I told him we could only have sex if he has condoms and he said he had a lot of them and is always using protection. But I did give him oral sex without protection and swallowed his cum.
I fell in love with this guy and put my trust in him. We kept our online accounts to meet other people but I told him that I was not going to meet up with any other guy besides him and he agreed to do the same. We decided to date because we had mutual interests and liked each other a lot. After some time I noticed that he would hide his phone screen away from me and text with people. For the majority of my time with him he had his phone in his face and never showed me what he was doing. Finally I decided to confront him about it and he got mad at me. He said I was breaking his heart and I decided to keep my mouth shut. But here and there I brought it up and we would get into these big fights. We did have make up sex a few times in our 'relationship' despite our fights. I KNEW that he was cheating on me by talking with other girls and guys and one day confessed that he was bi-sexual. I am not judgemental and did not get mad at him, I accepted him for who he was. Little did I know that he got raped before we had sex as he says. This one time we were having oral sex and I noticed a bump on his penis. I didn't think much of it. But as time progressed I met another guy, 19 years old. He said he broke his gf's v-cord and that was his only partner. We decided to have unprotected sex and we still are talking with each other.
I broke up with my boyfriend because he was a cheater. I got a HIV/STD test last month and all the tests came out negative. Prior to that I got very sick, sore throat, body aches, chills, my lymph nodes were swollen. This made me worry. The results of the tests kept me sane but now I am starting to think that I took the test a little to early, 1 month after he claimed the condom broke.
Now my lymph nodes are bean sized. My vagina burns a little bit (sorry) but I think I hurt it during rough play.
Should I get another HIV/STD test?
If you're HIV + how long did it take for you to learn of your status?
Sometimes I convince myself that I am HIV+ but then assure myself of my HIV results. I am going to work towards my nursing degree but have a slight doubt because of my worries, which was bad til I got my results.
All of your responses would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much,

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Curious hooper01 04/06/13 12:55 AM
. * Re: Curious crabmanModerator   04/06/13 07:37 AM
. * Re: Curious hooper01   04/07/13 04:00 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 769

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3