Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

jaelitt

Reged: 01/14/13
Re: Is this true
      03/29/13 01:53 AM

my whole 26 years of life never had the kind of symptoms i had. now all of a sudden i get ill with what felt like seroconversion symptoms the symptoms was dead on thats what made me think of HIV is an option after researching my symptoms. only to confront my sex partner and found out she is HIV positive.lORD KNOWS I WANNA ACCEPT MY NEGATIVE RESULTS I EVEN TRYED TO UNTIL THIS STUFF CALLED THRUSH STARTED FORMING ON MY TONGUE. WAS IT POSSIBLE THAT SINCE IM NOT TESTING POSITIVE THAT MY BODY MAY HAVE FOUGHT OFF THE VIRUS OR THE VIRUS COULD JUST STILL BE DORMENT AFTER 6 MONTHS? I KNOW THAT U COULD COME IN CONTACT WITH THE VIRUS AND NOT CONTRACT IT AND I WISH THAT COULD BE ME ONLY IF I DIDN'T HAVE THOSE SYMPTOMS I WOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT BEING INFECTED EVEN THO I WAS EXPOSED. THE SITUATION HAS TOOK OVER MY LIFE AND I WISH THIS MENTAL SO PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO GO SEE A MENTAL DOCTER.TOMORROW I WILL BE VISITING A CENTER IN CHICAGO CALLED THE CORE TO SPEAK WITH A EXPERT IN PERSON AND LET HIM TEST AGAIN AND EXAMINE ME. IM GONNA KEEP U GUYS UPDATED SORRY IF I SEEM TO IRRITATE OR ANYTHING SORRY

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Is this true jaelitt 03/28/13 06:33 PM
. * Re: Is this true crabmanModerator   03/28/13 11:18 PM
. * Re: Is this true jaelitt   03/29/13 01:53 AM
. * Re: Is this true kicker   03/29/13 09:20 AM
. * Re: Is this true kicker   03/28/13 06:57 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1284

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3