Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
Re: question for the people who just tested poz
      03/16/13 08:26 AM

LOL. Was there also an arms crossed foot stamp that went along with that little rant?

While many men have become infected by women, you aren't one of them. You have tested negative at 6 months. 3 months past the window period. You don't have HIV.

Now talk about stuff made up....your statement is patently ridiculous. There have been numerous studies done on female to male transmission in the last 30 years and I'm sure a few gentlemen on this board that could correct your erroneous assumption.

To remind you - from The Rules -

"2) Symptoms are unreliable. The standard window period for HIV testing is 12 weeks or three months after your last possible exposure. If infected, people generally develop HIV antibodies by weeks four to six. If you are testing negative outside of the window period, it means you're negative. If you refuse to believe your test results, then there's nothing we can do. "

You need to move on and deal with your hypochondria and intense fear over a disease you don't have.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* question for the people who just tested poz jason22 03/15/13 07:05 PM
. * Re: question for the people who just tested poz ashler1977   03/20/13 06:02 PM
. * Re: question for the people who just tested poz jason22   03/16/13 02:53 AM
. * Re: question for the people who just tested poz ashler1977   03/20/13 05:48 PM
. * Re: question for the people who just tested poz crabmanModerator   03/16/13 08:26 AM
. * Re: question for the people who just tested poz crabmanModerator   03/15/13 08:45 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2417

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3