Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how?
      03/15/13 09:25 PM

Number 1: Never Yell. It only means you don't have a thing to back up your position.

Number 2: Since you didn't post any definitive links to studies supporting your position I must assume it is all in your mind.

Number 3: Unprotected sex with a woman with HIV carries an estimated risk of 5 in 10,000 per occurrence. Not a great risk.

Number 4: IF you had ARS symptoms at two weeks then you would have tested positive. You didn't so therefore whatever you thought was ARS was not.

Number 5: Thrush is not HIV specific. Eye Floaters....laughable as a symptom.

Number 6: You have conclusively tested negative. You don't have HIV. It's time to put this overriding fear of HIV behind you. People have sex with people with HIV. They don't get HIV when they use condoms.

Sometimes, rarely, you get an unlucky one that gets HIV from one unprotected encounter. It happens. In your case it didn't.

You need to move on before this obsession of yours does you in. It will if you don't control it...and from what I've seen it's worse than anything HIV could ever do to you. It will take your life one relationship, one job, one dream at a time.

Get out while you can.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* definite exposure symptoms but negative how? jason22 03/12/13 06:21 PM
. * Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how? ashler1977   03/12/13 07:32 PM
. * Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how? crabmanModerator   03/12/13 07:00 PM
. * Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how? jason22   03/15/13 07:53 PM
. * Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how? crabmanModerator   03/15/13 08:32 PM
. * Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how? jason22   03/15/13 08:55 PM
. * Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how? crabmanModerator   03/15/13 09:25 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3786

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3