Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

crabmanModerator

Reged: 03/10/11
Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how?
      03/15/13 08:32 PM

LOL. Show me where you found that little tidbit. Link to the definitive studies that say that....and I mean just that. DEFINITIVE studies.

What complete poppycock. HIV is an all or nothing like pregnancy. You either get it and seroconvert within the first 20 some odd days....or you don't get infected. I have never seen a window period for men and another for women. Anyone else?

You very clearly have decided not to give any information about your own risk situation, but my guess is that you just don't care for the fact you have tested negative.

So my question to you is why are you so intent on wanting to be HIV positive that you will fight for your right to be so?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* definite exposure symptoms but negative how? jason22 03/12/13 06:21 PM
. * Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how? ashler1977   03/12/13 07:32 PM
. * Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how? crabmanModerator   03/12/13 07:00 PM
. * Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how? jason22   03/15/13 07:53 PM
. * Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how? crabmanModerator   03/15/13 08:32 PM
. * Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how? jason22   03/15/13 08:55 PM
. * Re: definite exposure symptoms but negative how? crabmanModerator   03/15/13 09:25 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5451

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3