Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: HIV scare, please help. :(
      01/05/13 06:49 PM

First and foremost. Ars happens all at once. HIV is a virus just like the flu hence the flu like symptoms associated with HIV. Does the flu go away for a week or two and come back with new symptoms? No.

Second important thing. 99.6 or 37.6 isn't a fever even a low grade one. It's well within normal range. Your temp can be influenced by trival things such as your clothing, whether you took it after getting out of bed. After a meal or before a meal. All will affect your temp within one degree of normal or more. Don't believe me. Take your temp when you have a pair of shorts and a tshirt on for at least fifteen minutes. Write it down. Now take your temp after being under a heavy blanket for 15 minutes. You should see an increase. Also just because the standard is 98.6 or 36.6 doesn't mean it's that for everyone. My normal temp is 97.2. Low grade fever is considered only when you have a temp above 100 or 38 for more than 1 day measured several times over the day.

The rash would be all over all at once and would last days. Not single location and move or come and go. Viruses don't cause symptoms your immune system causes symptoms with a virus. So since your immune system isn't limited to your leg or arm it's highly unlikely if not impossible to be a virus.

Bacterial infections cause localized symptoms. So does anxiety. Not viruses.

I'm sure I just wasted a good 15 minutes explaining basic human anatomy for something you won't believe because I firmly believe its anxiety and chances are you won't accept that. Reality is how we perceive the truth/facts and you have already succumbed to a different reality that is based on fear because of the lack of facts and understanding of them.

Good luck.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* HIV scare, please help. :( Masha 01/05/13 12:58 PM
. * Re: HIV scare, please help. :( kicker   01/05/13 06:49 PM
. * Re: HIV scare, please help. :( Masha   01/21/13 02:50 PM
. * Re: HIV scare, please help. :( kicker   01/21/13 03:39 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3634

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3