Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

tombi123

Reged: 12/09/12
here I am once again
      01/02/13 03:35 PM

Last month I presented my case http://www.thebody.com/cgi-bin/bbs/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=infected&Number=269524 but I comitted a terrible mistake I read about hiv early symtoms, I dont know why I relationate all this with me, i just got a cold, I have white toungue but i think I already had it before the intercourse, some jointache, just diarrhea once, and no fever nor nightsweats, everybody says thears its like the worst flu ever but every time I get really sick its worse than last time but not know its a slight flu with cough, anyway I supouse its just guilt for that act and the fact that now I have a girlfriend and I a had sex with her protected of course, and Im afraid if something happens to her cause of may fault. Some additional infomation I did not see blood from the prostitutes mouth and we kissed and did not noticed blood taste, remember the condom slept when we were changing posistion but the prostitute noticed it and opened a new one, no other std was trasmitted to me, some advice? I feel bad for my girlfriend I dont think its important to tell right now, and Im always thinking in the worst scenarios.

Anyway I'll get tested into 2 weeks to acomplish the 6 week mark even if I was at any risk or not, this will be the first to me, so what should I expect from the test and after that? Thanks for your answers?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* here I am once again tombi123 01/02/13 03:35 PM
. * Re: here I am once again riverprincessModerator   01/02/13 07:49 PM
. * Re: here I am once again tombi123   01/10/13 08:48 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 910

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3