Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Rodjoe

Reged: 01/02/13
Really scared do I have hiv symptoms
      01/02/13 01:41 AM

Hello everyone.... In nov. I decided to experiment and tried hving anal sex with another male i did not know. I believed I was going to hv protected sex cause he use a condom. Well the end result was that he couldn't penetrate me, he never comed in me. Never the i panic went to the hospital two days later thinking I got a std. Doc gave me a shot and a ten day prescription. Nov16 I finish my meds a week and half later I got a cough that led to sore throat. That lasted like two weeks. With in that time I got a white tongue, started hving cold sweats at night, fever for a couple of days, nausea , and fatigue .... I don't know if the fatigue was do to not being able to sleep and stress. On dec. 10 5 weeks after my exposure I went and had an hiv swab test. Tested neg. the nurse and councilor that were there didn't believe I had an hiv exposer do to the fact he didn't penetrate me, yet it didn't cross my mind to check if condom broke and if precome got in me. Cause for the last month I've felt like crap. Now for the last couple of weeks I been hving joint pain. My hands hurt , feet , elbows, knees .... My shoulder hurts one min. then my forearm starts hurting. Then I'll feel discomfort in my leg. Then I feel like there is something pinching me mostly in my arm and on my inner thigh but the pinching sensation go's also to my legs chest. I'm going in a couple of days to go get tested again it well be 8 weeks from my exposure . Please be honest with me cause I honestly believe I'm hiv now. My question is... Is my joint pain and pinching sensation and elbow and knee pain it discomfort part of me seroconverting ???? Please give me ur honest opinion ... It's crazy that I've had all the hiv symptoms I've also hv noticed dark red spots. They don't itch .... Well hope to here from someone just for peace of mind. Thank you Arthralgia that's joint pain....... Everyone say to that I didn't hv an exposer since the guy who tried penetrating me had a condom. Yet For the last 3 weeks I've been hving real bad arthralgia joint pain. I found information that i probably hv hiv 1.... Well I only slept for a few hrs.... Today I go get tested again ..... I hope I'm strong and can take the news like a man .... And just live with it.... Thank you all for ur comments

Edited by Rodjoe (01/03/13 09:09 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Really scared do I have hiv symptoms Rodjoe 01/02/13 01:41 AM
. * Re: Really scared do I have hiv symptoms Rodjoe   01/03/13 09:06 AM
. * Re: Really scared do I have hiv symptoms ashler1977   01/02/13 06:28 AM
. * Re: Really scared do I have hiv symptoms Rodjoe   01/02/13 09:50 AM
. * Re: Really scared do I have hiv symptoms riverprincessModerator   01/02/13 10:49 AM
. * Re: Really scared do I have hiv symptoms ashler1977   01/02/13 10:19 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4725

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3