Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

treeoflife1

Reged: 08/18/12
ARS symptoms and the correlation to seroconversion and window period? more responses please
      08/26/12 07:26 PM

So i had unprotected oral, protected vaginal and 15 seconds of unprotected vaginal sex with a possible sex worker. IDK. Thought i was experiencing ARS symptoms all 4 weeks post exposure. Night sweats on three different occasions, diareaha for a week, and two infected hair follicules, and some red skin that last 4 weeks. other then the red skin every other symptom happened separately. I got my seven week negative Oraquick result.
THe question is, since i got my 7 week oraquick negative result that means that non of my symptoms have to do with HIV because those are indications that you are about to seroconvert or that i actualy WAS infected with the virus which for now is not the case.
Any responses are very much appreciated. THe more the better. I love all of you.

Edited by treeoflife1 (08/26/12 11:31 PM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* ARS symptoms and the correlation to seroconversion and window period? more responses please treeoflife1 08/26/12 07:26 PM
. * Re: ARS symptoms and the correlation to seroconversion and window period? kicker   08/26/12 08:44 PM
. * Re: ARS symptoms and the correlation to seroconversion and window period? treeoflife1   08/26/12 09:02 PM
. * Re: ARS symptoms and the correlation to seroconversion and window period? kicker   08/26/12 09:52 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5868

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3