Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

radger

Reged: 06/23/12
Precum on fresh scratch
      06/23/12 06:25 PM

Hi, I have asked this question elsewhere but was wondering if anyone else has anything to say about it. I am really really worried :-/

LONG STORY SHORT: Fresh precum from head directly onto fresh scratch between my anus and testicles. risk?

the Whole story:

I recently got some fresh precum of my partner on the area between my testicles and my anus, and there was a scratch that occurred on that exact spot only a few minutes before the precum came into contact. his penis head touched directly on the scratch, and i could feel the cold temperature and wetness of the precum against my skin. i couldnt feel a burn from the precum, but afterwards when i took a shower, the water and also the soap caused a burning sensation, which leads me to believe it was open. when the precum touched the cut, there was blood plasma (clear fluid) coming from my cut. The thing is, what originally caused the scratch was my finger nails, just itching down there earlier in the day, and then his beard scratch it up again when he was fooling around down there (aggressively). There was also saliva on the scratch, I am hoping that his saliva could have possibly blocked the infectious precum from going into the scratch? so many questions, i am sorry.

just really really nervous. I asked him if he was negative before we hooked up, he said yes... and when i was scared after, i asked again, and he seemed a little annoyed, and then especially annoyed and a little cryptic when i asked when he was tested last. people just sketch me out sometimes! never doing the random hook up thing again.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Precum on fresh scratch radger 06/23/12 06:25 PM
. * Re: Precum on fresh scratch bartlebyAdministrator   06/25/12 01:43 PM
. * Re: Precum on fresh scratch radger   06/26/12 01:01 AM
. * Re: Precum on fresh scratch bartlebyAdministrator   06/26/12 12:47 PM
. * Re: Precum on fresh scratch radger   07/03/12 10:11 PM
. * Re: Precum on fresh scratch crabmanModerator   07/03/12 10:55 PM
. * Re: Precum on fresh scratch radger   07/03/12 11:41 PM
. * Re: Precum on fresh scratch radger   07/03/12 10:05 PM
. * Re: Precum on fresh scratch radger   06/29/12 02:10 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5316

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3