Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr
      12/24/11 05:12 PM

I would go into how crazy you sound, but why bother crazy people don't know they are crazy. Here is the facts:

The link to the drs answer if you had taken the time to read it and then follow up on it says there was one documented case. That the risk is greater for the biter not the person getting bitten. I actually know of what he is talking about.

In 1997 the CDC received a report from a state health department that a person claimed to have been infected via a severe bite where the other person had blood in their mouth and a lot of it. The CDC did not follow up on the report and conduct their own investigation, they just took the state departments report as fact for whatever reasons. Then the CDC decided that in extreme cases of trauma and the presence of blood that blood to blood transmission is possible from a bite. BUT they also said that they are suspicious of the facts around the report, and that it would have to be under the absolute right conditions for it to happen. For example you knock a few teeth out of the person who then turns around and bites a chunk off your ear right after they spit out the teeth.

As far as any of us being apathetic, I am actually sympathetic for you. You have allowed fear and anxiety to take hold over nothing, and are nothing but panic mode. If you weren't you wouldn't have lashed out in the manner you have and would have just moved on. The fact that you are reading what you want and touting it as proof you're infected substantiates my claim. We see someone in the same shoes at least once every other month. You will try to prove you are infected, show lots of links that prove you are infected, lash out, take god knows how many tests to prove us wrong, but in the end like so many before you will eventually come back saying how you are free of HIV, post how all the worried wells shouldn't worry, that or you will simply disappear being to proud to admit your foul. Don't believe me I will be happy to go back through just my posts and pull out all the ones that are just like you. Angry, combative, scared, finds whatever proof backs up their irrational claims. Hell just read through the forums, there are hundreds and even thousands of post exactly like you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worry? darien 12/21/11 03:45 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worry? kicker   12/21/11 08:18 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worry? darien   12/21/11 10:17 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worry? crabmanModerator   12/22/11 07:26 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr kicker   12/21/11 11:40 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr kicker   12/21/11 11:46 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr darien   12/22/11 12:25 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr darien   12/22/11 12:40 PM
. * Post deleted by Becky AIDS2HIV   12/24/11 12:14 AM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr darien   12/24/11 01:31 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr darien   12/24/11 01:36 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr kicker   12/24/11 05:12 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr kicker   12/24/11 05:25 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr kicker   12/22/11 01:53 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11459

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3