Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr
      12/22/11 01:53 PM

Put your anger where it belongs. Away. Here is the problem you are apparently upset about a non existant exposure possiblity. This being the case you assumed that I was being "cunty" and expected someone to cuddle you because of youre misplaced fear. You said it yourself there is no documented case that says one way or another that a bite transmits hiv. Dont you think that if it was possible that there would have been at least one in the last 30+ years. Kids bite, adults get rough.

I made light of your situation because humor defuses stress.you are concerned over nipple play but not concerned over the oral. Do you think that small unoticable scrapes dont happen during a blow job? Are you so sure of yourself that you cant see how terribly naive that is?

Quite frankly I really dont give a rats ass what you think of me or the "community" if you look through my posts you will find that I have been increditablly helpful and compassionate for those who have been respectful and humble enough to realize that their fears have been for not. Also you wil notice all my posts have humor in them. So have fun feeling sorry for yourself and how big bad me was "cunty" to you. Fact is you werent at risk and youre lack of concern for real exposure possiblities is going to place you at risk in the future. Grow up and take the advice in the spirit it was intended as a helpful and lighthearted approach to a serious stressful situation.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worry? darien 12/21/11 03:45 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worry? kicker   12/21/11 08:18 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worry? darien   12/21/11 10:17 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worry? crabmanModerator   12/22/11 07:26 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr kicker   12/21/11 11:40 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr kicker   12/21/11 11:46 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr darien   12/22/11 12:25 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr darien   12/22/11 12:40 PM
. * Post deleted by Becky AIDS2HIV   12/24/11 12:14 AM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr darien   12/24/11 01:31 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr darien   12/24/11 01:36 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr kicker   12/24/11 05:12 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr kicker   12/24/11 05:25 PM
. * Re: Broken Skin On Nipples + Saliva. Should I Worr kicker   12/22/11 01:53 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10174

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3