Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Athlete23
New User

Reged: 08/26/11
Chances of 40 day negative test turning positive
      10/10/11 02:30 AM

Hi , I took an HIV test after 40 days of exposure I tested negative which I believe is 3rd generation ELISA from Quest Diagnostics. Now I did have protected sex vaginal and anal but when I was having vaginal sex I became soft and had some precum in the condom which at the time I felt like it slipped when I pulled out the condom came off. That is my main concern, 2 weeks after this incident I have been feeling very fatigue, I develop a rash on my face and had chills no fever. Its been now 9 weeks since exposure and tested negative at 40 days after the exposure, what are my chances of testing positive at 12 weeks. My concern now is that I have generalized join pain and Im only 29yrs old, also when I did my blood work the doctor told me I had low testosterone 241ml which can explain the fatigue and the joint pain but Im still worried since I have contacted my partner and she refuses to get tested and is very reluctant to do so which scares me a lot. Thank you for your response

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Chances of 40 day negative test turning positive Athlete23 10/10/11 02:30 AM
. * Re: Chances of 40 day negative test turning positive redterp   10/13/11 11:15 PM
. * Re: Chances of 40 day negative test turning positive Athlete23   10/20/11 04:17 AM
. * Re: Chances of 40 day negative test turning positive Allenchris   04/07/12 02:21 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 16816

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3