Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

adams1

Reged: 07/06/11
Re: Long Term Symptoms without Diagnosis
      07/12/11 06:21 PM

If your results keep coming up over the years as negative, than you most likely are. You are speaking about symptoms that have been coming up over the years, since 1996. That is a 15 year time frame, and if you have always tested negative than I doubt you have HIV. However, the symptoms you are experiencing could be related to a number of other infections out there.

My aunt has Hepatitis B, and she got it from sharing needles back when she was a teenager. She told me her symptoms, and some of them seem to be what you may be going through. Hepatitis C also shares some of these symptoms, especially because you claim having pain in the liver. Have you ever been tested for Hepatitis? You may want to ask your doctor for blood work on that. Don't let that worry you, because it is highly possible that you might be suffering from something else, something that is harmless and just causes problems once and again.

Go to your doctor and just ask to be tested for every STD. If your results come back negative, ask to be tested for different forms of cancer. If that is negative, then you have ruled out the majors which should give you some peace-of-mind. :-)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Long Term Symptoms without Diagnosis concerned101 07/12/11 02:40 AM
. * Re: Long Term Symptoms without Diagnosis adams1   07/12/11 06:21 PM
. * Re: Long Term Symptoms without Diagnosis kicker   07/13/11 06:30 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3249

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3