Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms?
      05/09/11 04:52 PM

My god the only thing you are suffering from is AIDS. Acquired Incredibility Dumb-ass Syndrome.

Had you actually READ what you suggested to us to read, well then you would have learned something and I wouldn't be making fun of you. But being you didn't, so I am. (Cause and effect.)

Had you READ the article on the body as you so suggest, you would have noticed the plain type where it states that ALL the individuals had ALREADY tested POSITIVE for HIV BEFORE starting treatment. Again they ALL TESTED POSITIVE BEFORE ART treatment. And only a small minatory tested negative after. 7% does not make a standard.

Also here is a link on Wikipedia you should read. It is the disclaimer for everything you find on it's website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:General_disclaimer

Also let me help you out here is text from the disclaimer that I will translate for you.

"Wikipedia is an online open-content collaborative encyclopedia, that is, a voluntary association of individuals and groups working to develop a common resource of human knowledge. The structure of the project allows anyone with an Internet connection to alter its content. Please be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by people with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information."

Translation:
"Any dumb ass with a computer is allowed to add, edit or delete content found on our site, therefore if you believe what you read here, please acknowledge that yes you too are a dumb ass and we welcome you to add your own crap."

But of course I probably didn't play into your psychosis enough to get the point across, so let me help you. You are dying, maybe it will be tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, next 10 yrs, next 20, 30, but sometime you will die it will be from a horrible illness, old age, a bus, or maybe even lawn gnome ninjas who knows. Knowing that I suggest you hurry up an get to living before time runs out.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? Brickwall 05/08/11 03:26 AM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? Brickwall   05/18/11 06:34 PM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? crabmanModerator   05/08/11 07:38 AM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? Brickwall   05/08/11 07:55 AM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? Pos_in_Thailand   05/15/11 01:13 PM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? crabmanModerator   05/08/11 07:03 PM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? Brickwall   05/09/11 01:37 AM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? crabmanModerator   05/09/11 07:24 AM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? Brickwall   05/09/11 07:45 AM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? justagirl72   05/09/11 10:23 AM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? Brickwall   05/09/11 11:12 AM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? justagirl72   05/09/11 11:20 PM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? buddy1974   05/14/11 12:10 AM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? kicker   05/10/11 10:08 AM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? kicker   05/09/11 04:52 PM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? justagirl72   05/11/11 12:59 AM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? kicker   05/11/11 12:32 PM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? justagirl72   05/11/11 01:25 PM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? kicker   05/11/11 06:30 PM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? crabmanModerator   05/09/11 06:50 PM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? Brickwall   05/12/11 07:46 AM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? kicker   05/12/11 05:27 PM
. * Re: Anyone went directly to aids defining symptoms? crabmanModerator   05/12/11 09:54 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8050

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3