Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

roma2010
All Star

Reged: 07/23/10
Re: negative at 13.5 weeks is this conclusive?
      08/10/10 02:11 PM

what about the very last question you guys ever seen a 13 week negative become positive later on? could it be that my stress level is causing these symptoms that im feeling right now which i mentioned on my previous message and i forgot to mention that i have lower back pain most of the time and i have several new freckles and moles on my face even tough im never out in the sun...could it be stress? its weird because i sleep very well and as soon as i wake up my stomach starts bothering me and later on comes the headache with confusion i feel kinda like im floating..anyways thank you for your support through all this ordeal im still scared and worried because i feel sick all the time but im seeing different doctors this week to see what they find.. i've been to the ER several times during the last month and a half and all doctors told me that is not hiv even though they don't seem to know a whole lot about the disease it is sad to say that i went to some of the most prestigious and expensive hospitals in the Chicago land area and the doctors really don't have a lot of information about hiv and really don't know much about it, even one doctor ruled out hiv because my CBC looked normal and the hospital doesn't do hiv test in the ER which i thought is unacceptable im beginning to think part of the problem with hiv spreading so much is that in general nurses, doctors and hospitals don't have the resources and information to treat people the way they should .. hiv screening should be as regular as doing an CBC as soon as somebody ends up in the ER ...anyways thank you again and hopefully you are 100% right that i have no hiv ...

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* negative at 13.5 weeks is this conclusive? roma2010 08/10/10 12:08 PM
. * Re: negative at 13.5 weeks is this conclusive? bartlebyAdministrator   08/10/10 12:24 PM
. * Re: negative at 13.5 weeks is this conclusive? roma2010   08/10/10 02:11 PM
. * Re: negative at 13.5 weeks is this conclusive? FORTHEBIRDS   08/18/10 02:06 AM
. * Roma ! move along . . . SRCHFRANS34   08/10/10 04:04 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5288

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3