Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Jackie__Blue
Legend

Reged: 01/20/07
Re: PARTNER SECRETLY REMOVED CONDOM THEN CONFESSED HIV
      06/02/10 05:58 AM

My guess is that he's trying to freak you out. You don't mention how long you've been seperated so it's hard to gage if he had time to become infected and even find out since you all have seperated. Unless of course, he had HIV during your marriage...

Either way. Smart thing to save those text messages.

Assuming he is infected the chances of becoming infected from just a one time occurance doesn't happen often.

I would suggest you march yourself down to your local Police Station and show them those texts.

If your ex was telling you the truth then, he's a pretty pitiful guy that should be proscuted.....he's also pretty stupid to have handed you your evidence by texting you.

Most states have laws that either make it illegal to have sex with the intent of passing the virus on.....something your ex admitted to.

Even if it turns out he was lying his ass off to scare you. Having the cops knock on his door would be great payback and will teach him not to mess with you and he still deserves it for what he did. People like him give all of us living with HIV a bad name.

In the meantime. You're at just about 4 weeks. Test in another 2. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be negative, which should ease your mind. Then get a final test at 13 weeks, but don't expect a negative at 6 to change inbetween them.

Good luck

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* PARTNER SECRETLY REMOVED CONDOM THEN CONFESSED HIV FORTHEBIRDS 06/02/10 12:59 AM
. * Re: PARTNER SECRETLY REMOVED CONDOM THEN CONFESSED HIV ladyj1892   06/17/10 04:08 PM
. * Re: PARTNER SECRETLY REMOVED CONDOM THEN CONFESSED HIV FORTHEBIRDS   06/19/10 12:06 AM
. * Re: PARTNER SECRETLY REMOVED CONDOM THEN CONFESSED HIV Jackie__Blue   06/02/10 05:58 AM
. * Re: PARTNER SECRETLY REMOVED CONDOM THEN CONFESSED HIV FORTHEBIRDS   06/04/10 03:54 AM
. * Re: PARTNER SECRETLY REMOVED CONDOM THEN CONFESSED HIV FORTHEBIRDS   06/05/10 10:07 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9382

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3