Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

tooney

Reged: 10/13/09
Re: Kindly your advise is urgently requested !!!!
      11/04/09 02:05 PM

Hello Again,

It has been almost 6 weeks for my first post and i never get any advice, so kindly I need your urgent help which may take couple of minutes from your time.
I have small update on my tests results:
after three weeks of exposure, my Eliza test result was negative and also my viral load test (PCR) as well is negative (quantative/qualitative) both didn't detect any virus.
Since last week I moved to another country where the weather has four seasons and now it is in Automn, differently than Indonesia, after two days from reaching the airport, i got severe headache again and last up to three days after that until today (one week and three days), every day i wake up, my head is fine, then during the day, my headache start appearing until the night where it decreases and i sleep well and the same story repeats the next day..
I redid Eliza test again after 5 weeks and 3 days from exposure and it is negative..
tomorrow (which will be 6 weeks and 3 days on the exposure) I am planning to redo Eliza test again..I have no other symptom except this headache, it could be resulted from weather change, like dry flu or a lot of stress and pressure from work or too much thinking and getting afraid if I catch the virus or no...???
I am so confused, exhausted from being worry too much...
As for my partner last update about her, she went for holiday again to celebrate Halloween for one week with her cousin and friends..she came back two days ago..
IN THE NAME OF GOD..I AM ASKING U FOR A HELPPPPP ((((

Much appreciated
Mike Tooney

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kindly your advise is urgently requested !!!! tooney 10/13/09 11:47 PM
. * Re: Kindly your advise is urgently requested !!!! tooney   10/14/09 11:54 PM
. * Re: Kindly your advise is urgently requested !!!! tooney   11/04/09 02:05 PM
. * Re: Kindly your advise is urgently requested !!!! Net   11/04/09 04:58 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3542

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3