Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

tooney

Reged: 10/13/09
Kindly your advise is urgently requested !!!!
      10/13/09 11:47 PM

Dear adviser,
I do want to thank you for the time you spend it to read my message and advise me,

My story started on 22 September 09, when I slept with a girl, which I already do two HIV tests for her(Serologi): Eliza (0.6) and HIV spot (ONCOPROBE) and they are both negative.

The girl looks very fine, no symptoms appears on her body and I do already interrogate her about the HIV symptoms, she doesn't have it as she said, and the duration of last time she did make love, was more than 4 months (i didn't trust that much on her, but at least i can see if she has any symptoms, knowing that we cant trust the appearance as it may not give us the exact answer where only the blood test will do).

I am still in contact with the girl until now (but without making love since the first and the only time on 22 September 09), just for me to make sure about her health status and she looks fine, even now she went to holiday..she is student taking business courses, she finish modeling and do TV series shooting..

The issue is that I did lick her sexual organ (there was liquid and it was smelly) and i did make love with her without condom one time only (duration for this last was like about 20 sec only and I come out outside and directly i clean my organ with towel), my mouth has no injuries or scratch, neither my organ.
In the second time we make love in the same day, i did use condom without touching her sexual organ by my mouth..
The reason behind not using condom the first time was both of us were under wine control, the second time both of us we realized that we have to use protection.

Since that day until now I am worry, always thinking if i did catch HIV from her, sometimes not sleeping because of keep thinking..add to it that i am abroad now working for a project alone, away from my family, i just feel headache and these last three days i got morning diarrhea, one time only during the day, as for the whole day i have no diarrhea and at night when i pass to the toilet, my tummy is good and not diarrhea, only i do have it in the morning when i wake up..my problem is that my headache is not stopping and things that make me feel more worry/scared is this morning diarrhea since three days ago until today.i didn't take any medicine to stop the headache but for this morning diarrhea i took Immodium medicine and it is ok now..

On 13 October I did Eliza(0.52) and the screening tests and both are negatives, I did extract blood as well for the PCR test (HIV Viral Load) and the result will be in two weeks period (28 October)
On the 6th week I will repeat the Eliza test also.

Basically i am trying to get another test for the girl meanwhile (because it could be a false negative), but it seems that she didn't accept it since she said that the first result is negative and she feels healthy and she has nothing to worry about since she didn't do anything wrong previously.
I did contact her cousin yesterday and I also interrogate her about her life style and her health, from her cousin feedback the girl looks ok.

For me i have no other symptoms at all: neither fever or tired or white things in my mouth or any suspicious think on my body, I am healthy, eating very well, my weight is so stable, i go to gym and to office daily, hang out with friends as well..

NB: I am following closely my body temperature and it is between 36.5 C to 37.3

Please advise me and give your expectation based on your expertise, i need to get out from this headache which makes me crazy worry, not concentrating on my work, always thinking .

Much appreciated your soonest reply.

My email address is: mike7815@hotmail.com

Thank you
Mike

Edited by tooney (10/13/09 11:49 PM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kindly your advise is urgently requested !!!! tooney 10/13/09 11:47 PM
. * Re: Kindly your advise is urgently requested !!!! tooney   10/14/09 11:54 PM
. * Re: Kindly your advise is urgently requested !!!! tooney   11/04/09 02:05 PM
. * Re: Kindly your advise is urgently requested !!!! Net   11/04/09 04:58 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3529

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3