Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Prayer for you
Unregistered

It is crippling
      04/04/00 10:11 PM

I want all of you to understand ome basic things i learned from my fear of hiv and these understandings are for the majority of people i see post on these types of sites, not the ones who have had exposure after exposure. Hiv is not easily transmissable,every link i saw put the risk for hetero in the 1/500 to 1/8000 range. Testing, at 3 months just about every knowledgeable person will tell you that you are in the clear, but as we know if you are concerned eneough to hit the websites you might as well go to 6 months because you are going to worry about it till then anyway!Watch out for docs that do not have good understandings (there are many of them), play it safe and use rational thinking when trying to get through this debilitating situation, always have some one to talk to and pray! I am no doc but i spent over $5,000 on books and info along with an unfortunate number of hours on internet, i even spoke with Dr. David Ho (Magic Johnson's Doc)so i do have a pretty clear understanding of hiv and so if i can help please call on me. My prayers are with you all and may God bless!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* It is crippling Prayer for you 04/04/00 10:11 PM
. * Re: It is crippling Anonymous   04/04/00 10:12 PM
. * Re: It is crippling Casie   04/04/00 10:12 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1363

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3