Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Michael
Unregistered

2 unprotected encounters
      04/04/00 10:09 PM

ok i had two sexual expereinces on sept 10 and 17th, both female unprotected. well i took a 2 month elisa test and passed it, and i also have taken a 3 month elisa and passed it. but when i was taking these test i noticed that my tongue was broken out bad i didn't know what it was, see my tongue has always been white coated so i didn't pay much attention to it. i have had it like this since the first test, that i know for sure! well a lady at my school had been on antibotics and she developed thrush, i looked at her tongue and ours looked alike! so now im taking medicine for the trush, and i have read everywhere that thrush is seen during the later stages of hiv. is that true?? and if i had hiv, my test would have shown it right? cause i took these test when i had thrush, both times, also it is around the 17th week now and im still having very bad joint and muscle pain and frequent headaches, also i have read that if someone had seroconversion illness, that is happens within 3-4 weeks and doesn't lag on like what i have. i feel very bad all the time. could someone please help me a bit??
thank you so much
Michael

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 2 unprotected encounters Michael 04/04/00 10:09 PM
. * Re: 2 unprotected encounters GEO   04/04/00 10:09 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2612

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3