Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

GEO
Unregistered

Results!
      04/04/00 09:57 PM

Well results are in as of Jan. 6th i'm HIV negative it feeels good to have a negative so far into the six month period...so its starting to look like those so called symptoms were just anxieties and paying too much close attention to bodily fuctions that were always there to begin with..like the tongue being dry..or the skin rash....maybe i've always had it but just never payed any attention to it...but throw in suspected exposure to HIV because of unprotected sex with girl you hardly know...and now...your looking your body over..saying there has to be something wrong with me..since i did such an awful thing. Guilt causes the mind to over work the body..creating many anxieties....how conclusive is a 130/115 day test...hopefully odds are with me that in the next 50/65 days things stay the same an i can move on and away from this experience I have learned to not be so care-free...it's not the 60's and 70's anymore where it didnt matter who you slept with..worse you could get was clymidia or gonorrhea which are cure-able....well i just wanted all who have been with me to know that my test was NEGATIVE
geo

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Results! GEO 04/04/00 09:57 PM
. * Re: Results! Friend   04/04/00 09:58 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1180

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3