Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

boogen52

Reged: 01/20/09
Please help!!!! Uprotected oral and bleeding gums
      01/20/09 10:54 PM

Hi, I'm new here so I'll do my best to write this simple like. I am a 25 year old male who about two months ago was involved in unprotected oral sex recieved from and given to a girl of the same age with unknown HIV/AIDS status. I have bleeding gums or gum disease which is something that terrifies me to no end. I found out later on that she had been a heavy drug user also dabbing in needles and who-knows-what else. She ended up going to a rehab center that required a blood test which came out negative, but Im still scared about it all. I've been told that oral, even unprotected, is still extremely low-risk, if any at all, and that I should not worry. I plan on getting tested at the three month mark, but I am still scared to no end, especially since I am with someone, a girl with whom I am very much in love with. She knows about my situation, and we are taking it step by step, but I am am so horrified of the what my chances really are. I am hoping that someone can help me out here; I'm losing it totally. She came into my life just after this whole mess happened, so the very idea that something could be wrong is driving me insane. Please, help me figure this thing out please with any info you have; I would be so greatful. I have had aches and pains in my arms, legs and back, and also trouble breathing, and some fatigue. I hope someone can help me. Thank you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Please help!!!! Uprotected oral and bleeding gums boogen52 01/20/09 10:54 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5813

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3