Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Cobal
Master

Reged: 07/23/06
Re: Oraquick HIVrapid test light pink background
      06/10/08 09:47 AM

The adminstrator told you the test was negative, and the following test were also negative. Meaning that you tested negative on all tests. I don't recall reading or hearing that the background color is the result they are looking for. Its the lines or visual indicator that indicates + or -. I'm no expert and not really the one to advise you in this matter. But if the adminstrator says negative and explained the background color, you have to take it as it is. They would have the most experience with the test and would be consider more of an expert than anyone posting to this site. Good Luck.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Oraquick HIVrapid test light pink background timemachine 06/09/08 06:29 PM
. * Re: Oraquick HIVrapid test light pink background ravi   06/11/08 11:31 PM
. * Re: Oraquick HIVrapid test light pink background Jackie__Blue   06/09/08 09:27 PM
. * Re: Oraquick HIVrapid test light pink background timemachine   06/09/08 09:51 PM
. * Re: Oraquick HIVrapid test light pink background timemachine   06/10/08 09:08 AM
. * Re: Oraquick HIVrapid test light pink background Cobal   06/10/08 09:47 AM
. * Re: Oraquick HIVrapid test light pink background timemachine   06/10/08 09:56 AM
. * Re: Oraquick HIVrapid test light pink background Jackie__Blue   06/10/08 09:33 AM
. * Re: Oraquick HIVrapid test light pink background timemachine   06/10/08 09:41 AM
. * Re: Oraquick HIVrapid test light pink background Jackie__Blue   06/10/08 10:47 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8014

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3