Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

bios23
Expert

Reged: 04/27/08
Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh
      05/08/08 06:10 PM

HEy!!
thanks for the reply
its true what you say, the most i share this with people the better I feel
but bummer that even to my CLOSE friends I have to lie that I was with a girl, because I live in those few places where still being bi or gay its not chic lol. or not even acceptable at all!!
so anyways I've been sharing my fear mainly with offline-people and that has helped a lot. You guys and doctor Bob are the only ones in the world that know the real story and that is certainly a relief hehe. Anyways its true what you say.
I'll see where this experience takes me but one thing is for sure, that after I either confirm I'm negative or positive, I'll have a big change in who I am. I'm keeping my promise of becoming a regular here to help other people in the future, hopefully in the negative side where I'll advice other people who are in panic how I gave myself geographic tongue and thrush out of pure fear and that symptoms mean nothing, or on the positive side trying to warn people and promote safer sex practices and support and share with others in similar conditions.
In all this experience I came to realize HIV is not the end of the world, of course I don't want to have it. AT ALL. but I've learned so much about this condition and people living with it, that at least I feel more 'prepared' if something like that happens to me.
I've seen how people can turn an adverse situation and use it to change other people's lives for better, so as Doctor Bob does, so as many other HEROES do out there.
Plus we are lucky to live in an era where medicine improves the general life quality of those with HIV and help them live a normalER life, or when finally scientist managed to exterminate HIV from tissue samples, at least in lab conditions with this new kp-1461 drug.
Even IF that new drug on testing kp-1461 doesn't work on humans, its a whole new concept on how to tackle the virus, and if it doesn't work on the first try, at least I'm sure they will do it eventually. Hopefully in our lifetimes
Remember how syphilis was once a death sentence and how now you can get rid of it in just a round of shots.

KP-1461
http://www.aidsnews.org/2007/09/kp-1461.html

So anyways. thanks for your comments.
I just wanted to drop a few lines to show I'm still here hehe. I'm just gonna login less for now until the 3month mark because I came to realize that all google does to me is confusing me and taking my anxiety to the skies hehe. Somehow I need to take my mind a few weeks off this hehe.

But I'll be back! God wants it that with good news , but I'll be back and become a regular here

THanks a lot

Much love and light,
Bios

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go woohoo? bios23 04/27/08 02:35 AM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go woohoo? shadesofgrey   04/27/08 08:01 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh Robertguy   04/27/08 09:55 AM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh bios23   04/28/08 05:04 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh Robertguy   04/29/08 02:55 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go woohoo? ravi   04/27/08 05:31 AM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh bios23   04/28/08 04:47 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh lily   04/28/08 05:03 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh bios23   04/29/08 09:21 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh lily   05/05/08 05:02 AM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh bios23   05/08/08 06:10 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh lily   05/18/08 11:02 AM
. * shades, rob, ravi, lilly, ffo, and everyone readin bios23   06/25/08 02:19 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9456

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3