Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

bios23
Expert

Reged: 04/27/08
Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh
      04/28/08 05:04 PM

Hey Robertguy! thanks for your answer.
your words made me think, that my symptoms indeed are too few. and Even if having more, they should mean nothing. Fear does tricky stuff to otherwise healthy people

After doing extensive reading and after the kind reassurance in this website I brought a little bit peace of mind to my daily activities. HIV-phobia as doctor Bob calls it is really energy draining and you guys have helped me a lot.

About performing oral sex without a condom I read in a forum similar to this one called 'MedHelp' about this guy who would usually performed oral sex on guys, and on two occasions after he finished performing it, the other guy admitted being HIV+ ...
as you can imagine he freaked out, and went to visit his clinic in Boston to ask for PEP treatment.
He was turned down both times because the risk of getting HIV from performing unprotected oral sex is very very low and was not worth the risk of getting nasty side effects from PEP treatment
And once the doctor there took him out of the building, showed him the road and told him his chances of crossing the street and getting hurt were higher.

If you have googled as much as I did when i had my panic attacks i guess you came across with that story,
I was searching in my bookmarks to share it with you but i can't find that link.
Anyways I just wanted to share that story because it brought a little peace of mind to myself and I hope it will help you to be calmer as well.

wishing you the best for your 3 month test ^_^ *crossing fingers and toes*

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go woohoo? bios23 04/27/08 02:35 AM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go woohoo? shadesofgrey   04/27/08 08:01 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh Robertguy   04/27/08 09:55 AM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh bios23   04/28/08 05:04 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh Robertguy   04/29/08 02:55 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go woohoo? ravi   04/27/08 05:31 AM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh bios23   04/28/08 04:47 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh lily   04/28/08 05:03 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh bios23   04/29/08 09:21 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh lily   05/05/08 05:02 AM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh bios23   05/08/08 06:10 PM
. * Re: besides obvious mental issue lol,can i go wooh lily   05/18/08 11:02 AM
. * shades, rob, ravi, lilly, ffo, and everyone readin bios23   06/25/08 02:19 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9928

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3