Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

thankful
Unregistered

Re: sex with massage worker
      04/04/00 09:09 PM

Brian,

It sounds to me that you are in a low risk category. All of us here on this sight are extremely worried, regretful and guilty about our actions, but let's try not to let those actions rule our lives. If you read many of the other posts on this sight, you will see that your encounter was very low risk. I don't know what the effects of the baby oil would be on a condom, especially if it stayed on the entire encounter. If it did, then that is an ENCOURAGING thing. Your chances SIGNIFICANTLY decrease and many doctors on this sight may even say don't get tested. (See some of the posts from Dr. Rick) However, many of us know the anxiety, stress and feelings of worthlessness you are going through and they are evident by many of the postings. I would go get tested in order that you may start the healing process and to put your mind at ease. Regarding telling your wife, I would assume that is up to you. I told my fiancee of my indiscretion and she was more understanding than I could ever imagine. We are still having problems, but in my case, it was a huge relief to level with her. Others on this sight have not told their wives. I'm not judging which is correct, I'm simply stating that I beleive it is something you must figure out yourself. If you are a religous person, you may want to talk to your clergy. If not you may want to talk to a counselor. They would both be bound to confidentiality and offer advice. I will keep you in my prayers, as I do with many on this sight. Keep us posted and God Bless you. You can get through this!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* sex with massage worker Brian 04/04/00 09:08 PM
. * Re: sex with massage worker Michael   04/04/00 09:10 PM
. * Re: sex with massage worker Anonymous   04/04/00 09:11 PM
. * Re: sex with massage worker K.Y.   04/04/00 09:10 PM
. * Re: sex with massage worker thankful   04/04/00 09:09 PM
. * Re: sex with massage worker Brian   04/04/00 09:09 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
2 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9096

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3