Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

wangwang

Reged: 10/09/07
Someone Please hear my voice. I really scared
      10/09/07 04:38 AM

I have searched all the archive in this site but unable to find any similar to my situation and that is why I am writing here. Recently I have a massage done in Singapore. The masseuse performed a protected oral & vaginal sex on me, I know I am protected however I have an open wound (pimples) at my pubic region (not at the based of the penis slightly above the penis base or upper side of the pubic region) and there is a small blood coming out from there. I not sure when did it burst, during the sauna/Jacuzzi or during the sexual act but I noticed it only after the intercourse while washing up.

The act performed is she was on top of me for abt 3 - 5 mins before I eject in the condom. I heard from AFA (Action for Aids) here is low risk unless the open sore is in contact with the vaginal or seminal fluid. I don’t remember if there is any vaginal fluid in contact. Now very worried and I more worries because I feel tired easily and body itchy. I tested 7 days after exposure using both rapid & Elisa and then again on the 21 days using rapid all is negative. I am planning to do another rapid test 30 days after exposure for based line check and do another check for conclusive result after 3 month. What are my chances in contacting HIV? Pls reply fast as I been dreaming abt HIV for the last 25 day every night. The worse thing that I think I be dying out of fear is I have done unprotected sex with my wife after this exposure twice until I came to this web and realize that I have being in danger and I really worried now. I went to see my GP and he say the scar on my pubic region and he say is not HPV2 even when i have my sybilis and Herpes test taken and result is negative except Herpes1.

Your kindness reply is much appreciated

Paranoid man

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Someone Please hear my voice. I really scared wangwang 10/09/07 04:38 AM
. * Re: Someone Please hear my voice. I really scared wangwang   10/12/07 09:12 AM
. * Re: Someone Please hear my voice. I really scared ravi   10/09/07 04:45 AM
. * Re: Someone Please hear my voice. I really scared wangwang   10/09/07 05:02 AM
. * Re: Someone Please hear my voice. I really scared Survivor   10/09/07 08:42 PM
. * Re: Someone Please hear my voice. I really scared ravi   10/09/07 05:17 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3572

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3