Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Transmission and Education >> Am I Infected?

Anonymous
Unregistered

just tested negative
      09/18/01 08:02 PM

I just want to share my expierence with you people out there who are scared. About 3 weeks ago i got food poisoning and went to the hospital...they ran some blood work and it came back that all my blood cells(red, white and platlets) were very low. The first thing that they were concerened about was HIV infection...well from there on it was a nightmare...i was realeased from the hospital and gathered up the courage to get tested...i have not exactly lived a sin free life so i was scared to death...after waiting 8 long days...with no sleep and lots of crying i went to pick up my test results today...my thinking was better to know what i am dealing with. It was one of the most frigtening times in my life other than passed HIV tests...to make a long story short..i tested Negative...i still dont know if there is something wrong...i need to go in for a bone marrow biopsy in a couple of weeks...but what i am trying to say is...get tested...and give yourself some credit...not knowing is so much scarier than knowing what you are dealing with...good luck

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* just tested negative Anonymous 09/18/01 08:02 PM
. * Re: just tested negative Anonymous   09/18/01 09:49 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1247

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3